OIL & GAS PROJECTS EVALUATION
For investors seeking assistance on the technical merits of an investment, INTEGRATED ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS can conduct independent, unbiased evaluations of oil and gas opportunities. Our comprehensive, easy-to-understand analysis delivers a thorough assessment of the technical and commercial merits, identification of key risk factors, estimation of reserves and resources, and determination of the opportunity's overall potential value.
- Project Economics
- Risk Analysis
- Project Evaluation
- Legal Support
Geology & Engineering
Understanding the geology of a project creates a foundation for all further evaluation. If a project passes the initial geologic requirements, IES team will evaluate data related to fluid dynamics, production capabilities, and the long-term life of the prospect.
Geology & Engineering include: Data Acquisition / Management, Well Log Interpretation, Petrophysics, Geomodeling, Core Analysis, Seismic Interpretation, Reserve Estimation, Production Forecasting, Decline Curve Analysis, Field Development.
Project-level economic evaluation includes analysis of net present value, rate of return, payback period, and cash flows.
To determine the economic value of a project for:
- Acquiring new petroleum area
- Acquiring existing block from other company
- Developing new field or optimizing existing field
- Determining the cash flow for project financing
- Checking project performance
To support decision making for:
- Which project needs to be prioritized
- What is the optimal field development option
- Whether a project needs to be revised, postponed or cancelled if some parameter changes
To help mitigate investment risks, IES can provide the following:
- Geological interpretation to limit error
- Forecasting performance potential based on historical production of nearby wells, analogs, and statistical analysis which can help better target the range of production potential
- Examining all capital cost possibilities to make sure economic projections are within reason
- Assessment of operational risks resulting from inadequate or failed procedures or equipment
- Identification of risks posed to a Client by a contract
- Assessment of environmental risks arising out of Client's activities.
Rolling these tactics into a single workflow will help our Client to understand the risks of the particular investment so that he can make better educated decisions.
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Tax Issues
- Rig Contracts
Regulatory & Compliance
- Assistance in certification
- Assistance in licensing
- Assistance in permits
- Advising on compliance